Story Catchers is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our booking form and contract) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
This privacy notice governs the websites: www.mckinley-rodgers.com and www.storycatchersfilms.com and informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. This privacy notice only covers information collected through the sites listed above. It does not cover any information collected at any other website, application or other communication methods such as when you call us, write us, or in any other way communicate with us. Your privacy is very important to us.
WHAT WE COLLECT
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
What We Collect Automatically
Like many websites, we use an analytics provider (Google) to collect certain types of information when you interact with us through your computer or mobile device. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
Log & Device data. When you visit our site, we may automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location.
Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data may be shared with other Google services and Google may use the collected data to personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Provide our Products and Services. We will use your information to provide our products and services to you; process payments and/or refunds;
- Understand and improve our products. We may perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content.
- Communicate with you.
- Promotional. We may send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics relevant to products or services you purchased. You may opt out of these at any time. Visit the Your Choices section below.
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Other. We also may use your information to manage our business, to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may also use your information to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems, interact with you on social media, request feedback,
Sharing and Disclosure
We will not share your personal information with any third parties except:
. as indicated within this policy.
Links to Other Sites
We may give you links to sites that we do not operate (Zenfolio and Vimeo). If you click on a third party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
Data will be retained with no expiration and deletion may be requested at any time by emailing email@example.com
Choices and Individual Rights:
We aim to take reasonable steps so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
We outline your choices below:
- E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you may opt out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your rights to initiate any of these actions please contact us email@example.com
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- Right to Lodge a Complaint. For European Union residents, if you feel that our processing of your personal data infringes on data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state where you habitually reside, your place of work or the location of the alleged infringement. If you are located outside of the European Union, you may have rights under privacy laws in the jurisdiction where you live.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
We do not request any sensitive data such as national identification numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health data, biometrics or genetic, criminal background or trade union membership information. If you do send us this information, then you are consenting to its processing in accordance with this privacy notice. To avoid processing of sensitive data, do not submit it.
Changes to the Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org